Thursday, May 2, 2013

Plays and Springtime

I just got home from a play that Alyssa was in for school. I am one proud mama tonight. She did do great and she has truly amazing potential. Acting us a new passion for her and after speaking to her teacher, I think she could really go far. The play was a musical and it was a blast watching her singing and dancing!

Shirsten has been off track and helping me a ton this week. I'm so thankful this is her last time ever off track for year round school!! We have her 12th Birthday at the end of the month...12!!! Where does the time go?? Soon she will be wearing make up and going into middle school. I am do sad yet so excited for the new adventures of these amazing girls coming up.

Bailey is so smart and spunky. Her personality is really starting to shine through. She has the most creative imagination and she loves to talk! I love when she giggles with a little snickering in it; it is so contagious!

Brandon and I are doing great. We have a couple of months to go until the girls are out of school and then we will begin to look for a place of our own. Life has really come together :)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment